Corporate communications translations: specialised financial writing skills plus translation IT solutions which ensure quality, consistency, timely delivery and data security.
Lacrosse has two decades of experience providing listed companies with translation and proofreading, covering all areas of corporate reporting, such as:
- annual and interim reports in accordance with IFRS or other applicable accounting standards
- regulatory announcements
- minutes of shareholder meetings, statutes, governance, pay & rewards reporting, corporate by-laws
- IPO and share issue documentation
- investor road-show presentations
- press reports and press releases
- web-page content
- corporate newsletters and internal communications
Your business critical data is secure with us
The Citrix receiver at the core of our IT systems ensures that data and applications are centrally managed in an off-site data centre and securely delivered to employees, translators and clients with appropriate levels of access. This dramatically increases the security of your confidential information and limits the risk of data theft or loss.
- Translation of corporate communications materials from German into English, French, Spanish and Portuguese for a leading DAX-listed industrial company.
- Translations from Polish into English of annual, periodic and current reports for a leading energy provider in Poland specialising in electricity trading, generation and distribution.
- Translation from Polish into English of stand-alone and consolidated annual reports for the Warsaw stock exchange-listed subsidiary of leading European construction and property development company.