Lacrosse takes pride in being a trustworthy and reliable language services partner. The language services we provide are translation, interpreting, proofreading and desktop publishing. We deliver professional translations of legal, financial, marketing and corporate communications content on a B2B basis. In doing so, we primarily work with all combinations of English, German, French, Polish and Russian but cover all European languages.
Major cross-border litigation can take years. Translating the accompanying documentation requires expert project management, an ability to assemble a dedicated team and to organize work on secure servers.
When we were hired to translate tourist information boards right across the province of Mazovia into Russian, German and English, it was clear the task required a more creative approach.
• Partnership – We aim to understand our clients’ corporate mission, to learn about their business objectives and to understand their language service requirements. We support our clients in the pursuit of their goals and actively seek to develop long-term relationships with them which are based on trust.
• Expertise – We possess an in-depth understanding of legal and financial translation needs gained through 25-years of operating on the European language services market and handling complex and demanding translation projects for the world’s leading law firms, financial institutions and corporations.
• Skills – We hire employees and suppliers who have undergone a rigorous recruitment and evaluation process that takes account of relevant experience, sector knowledge, qualifications and recent references. Our employees and suppliers are provided with training and support, regularly evaluated and their performance is tracked.
• Quality – We deliver translations that are revised and proofread by our internal team for consistency, accuracy and completeness. Our internal team includes former corporate lawyers and lawyer-linguists who are also on-hand to provide assistance to the linguists working on our clients’ projects.
• Support– We have a multilingual team of account managers who promptly deliver quotes, discuss language service needs with clients and suggest alternatives to suit budgets and deadlines. By assembling teams of translators who can work collaboratively in real time on Lacrosse servers, we are also well-positioned to complete high-volume projects at short notice.
• Security – We fully understand the importance of confidentiality and data security. To minimise any risk of sensitive data being compromised, we operate a proprietary cloud-based IT solution which ensures that our work is performed in a secure IT environment alongside the use of legal instruments such as NDAs.